Back to warmwell.com website

Main points raised that question "the official line" about the London Bombings.


  • The men who were discribed as suicide bombers left valid parking tickets on the windows of a Nissan Micra and a Fiat Bravo in the station car park. They boarded the 7.48am to London carrying return tickets A Scotland Yard spokesman has said,"We do not have hard evidence that the men were suicide bombers. It is possible that they did not intend to die.”
  • The official line has been questioned by the London Mirror and the Independent
  • There is no evidence to suggest there was an Al Qaeda guiding hand. The men had been to Pakistan in 2004 but that in itself provides no proof that they were Al Qaeda terrorists.
  • The Egyptian, Magdy el Nashar, challenged officials to find any credible evidence to implicate him. They have failed and his innocence supported by Egyptian authorities.
  • A "drill" was taking place on the same morning.
  • The terror alert level was DOWNGRADED for the first time in four years one month prior to the attacks.
  • The value of the pound fell 6% in 10 days before London terror attacks
  • Israeli authorities have confirmed that they did received prior warning of the attacks and warned Benjamin Netanyahu to stay inside his London Hotel. USA today on 7 July
  • The initial Associated Press reports of the story were altered.
  • There will be 'No internal inquiry' into the blasts
  • Charles Shoebridge, a security analyst and former counterterrorism intelligence officer, says that it " would indeed be evidence of an enormous failure," if MI5 agents had dropped a crucial lead about Mohammad Sidique Khan , suspected of links to al-Qaeda, who had entered the country two to three weeks before the attack and flown out the day before. Charles Clarke vehemently denied that anyone connected to the bombing was investigated last year by MI5 when M. Sarkozy said last Wednesday in Brussels that this was so. There will be 'No internal inquiry' into this either.

    20 July 2005 
     
    http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/crime/article299674.ece
     
     

    The reconstruction: 7/7 - What really happened?


    Were the four bombers being controlled or acting alone?
    Why did they buy return tickets if they were intending to die?
    Could MI5 have found out what was happening and stopped it?
    Was an al-Qa'ida suspect allowed to travel to the UK unwatched? The unanswered questions of the London attacks BY Cole Moreton
    Published: 17 July 2005
     
    Suicide bombers do not buy return tickets. Theirs is a one-way trip. When four young men met at Luton railway station a week ago last Thursday, however, they gave every impression of going to London and coming back. They paid and displayed, leaving valid tickets on the windows of a Nissan Micra and a Fiat Bravo in the station car park. They boarded the 7.48am to London carrying return tickets.
     
    Why would they do that, if they knew they would be dying very soon? The car park can be explained: perhaps they did not want to attract attention or get stopped. But the question of the train tickets has no obvious answer, unless the bombers were not aware that they would be among the casualties at Aldgate, Edgware Road, King's Cross and on the No 30 bus. They may have thought that they could leave their deadly bags on the train or the bus and walk away, merging safely into the crowd by the time a detonator set off the plastic explosive they called Mother of Satan to kill and maim in those enclosed spaces. Or were they told the bombs would go off later than they did?
     
    From the Portfolio Article Length: 3050 words (approx.)
    (subscription required)

     
     
    http://propagandamatrix.com/Pages/Jul05/190705attacks.html
     
     

    The London Attacks - Latest

     

    Prisonplanet | July 19 2005
     
    BRITISH police are considering the possibility that the four key suspects in the recent London attacks may have been tricked into setting off their bombs.
     
    "We do not have hard evidence that the men were suicide bombers. It is possible that they did not intend to die,” a Scotland Yard spokesman said.
     
    According to one police hypothesis, the bombers were tricked by a "master” who told them they would have time to escape — when, in fact, the devices were set to go off immediately.
     
    "The bombers’ master might have thought that he couldn’t risk the four men being caught and spilling everything to British interrogators,” an unnamed security official has said.
     
    Lending weight to the theory is the fact that all four men had paid up their parking tickets before boarding a train at Luton for King’s Cross and that they all bought return tickets to the Capital.
     
    Moreover, the paper said, the men were carrying their explosives inside rucksacks, as opposed to strapped to their bodies, as is common practice among suicide bombers.
     
    None were reported to have cried "Allah-o-Akbar” before setting off their charge — something which most suicide bombers do.
     
     
     
    So the official line is now leaning towards the theory that an "Al Qaeda" Mastermind duped the "pawn" bombers into their actions, covering for all the inconsistencies we have thrown up so far.
     
    This comes as no surprise, after the mainstream media have been questioning the official line all weekend. Both the London Mirror and the Independent published articles directly challenging the suicide bomber theory. The bombers were certainly duped, yet there is absolutely no evidence to suggest there was an Al Qaeda guiding hand. The fact that these men had been to Pakistan in 2004 seems to be, for some outlets, stone cold proof that they were Al Qaeda terrorists.
     
    One of the suspected "masterminds" behind the attacks, Egyptian Magdy el Nashar, challenged officials to find any credible evidence to implicate him. It seems they have failed as he has been cleared of involvement by Egyptian authorities.
     
     
     
    Meanwhile bigger stories have gone unnoticed. Firstly, on Saturday we published an article highlighting the various instances of elite connections to the bombings and the drill that was taking place on the same morning.
     
    Secondly the fact that the British Government had tracked and possibly arrested and then released their so called suspects has not hit the front pages. Could it be that the plot was discovered and then allowed to happen or aided in some way. The media should be jumping all over the fact that the terror alert level was DOWNGRADED for the first time in four years one month prior to the attacks.
     
    Thirdly, it has gone virtually unreported that the Pound fell 6% in 10 days before London terror attacks, a clear indication of prior knowledge on the part of London's financial establishment.
     
    And we now also have an admission by Israeli authorities that they did indeed receive prior warning of the attacks and warned Benjamin Netanyahu to stay inside his London Hotel.
     
    This clearly indicates first that the story of power surges on the underground was prepared beforehand and used as a cover for over an hour to confuse the media and keep away those who seek the real stories. If Israel knew it was bombs before they went off then why wouldn't British police? It's a tried and tested method and serves the purpose of keeping the public and the media in line at the scene of such events.
     
    Also the scramble to alter the initial AP reports of this story indicates that someone was attempting to cover up this smoking gun.
     
    We've been told that there will be 'No internal inquiry' into the blasts so we might as well shut up and just believe whatever they tell us no matter how many times they change the story.
     
    More as the story develops (and the official line changes again)
     
     

     
     
     
     
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=15742951&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=was-it-suicide---name_page.html
     
    16 July 2005

    EXCLUSIVE: WAS IT SUICIDE?


    Why did they buy return train tickets to Luton? Why did they buy pay & display tickets for cars? Why were there no usual shouts of 'Allah Akhbar'? Why were bombs in bags and not on their bodies?
    By Jeff Edwards
     
    THE London bombers may have been duped into killing themselves so their secrets stayed hidden.
     
    Police and MI5 are probing if the four men were told by their al-Qaeda controller they had time to escape after setting off timers. Instead, the devices exploded immediately.
     
    A security source said: "If the bombers lived and were caught they'd probably have cracked. Would their masters have allowed that to happen? We think not."
     
    The evidence is compelling: The terrorists bought return rail tickets, and pay and display car park tickets, before boarding _ a train at Luton for London. None of the men was heard to cry "Allah Akhbar!" - "God is great" - usually screamed by suicide bombers as they detonate their bomb.
     
    Their devices were in large rucksacks which could be easily dumped instead of being strapped to their bodies. They carried wallets containing their driving licences, bank cards and other personal items. Suicide bombers normally strip themselves of identifying material.
     
    Similar terror attacks against public transport in Madrid last year were carried out by recruits who had time to escape and planned to strike again.
     
    Bomber Hasib Hussain detonated his device at the rear of the top deck of a No 30 bus, not in the middle of the bottom deck where most damage would be caused.
     
    Additionally, two of the bombers had strong personal reasons for staying alive.
     
    Jermaine Lindsay's partner Samantha Lewthwaite, 22, mother of his one-year-old son, is expecting her second baby within days. Mohammed Sidique Khan's wife Hasina, mum of a 14-month-old daughter, is also pregnant.
     
    Our source disclosed: "The theory that they were not a suicide squad is gathering pace. They were the weakest link.
     
    "We think it's possible they were told that when they pressed buttons to set off timers they'd have a short time to abandon the bombs and get away before the blast. Instead, the bombs exploded immediately."
     
    Another intelligence source added: "Whoever is behind this didn't want to waste their best operatives on a suicide mission. Instead they used easily recruited low-grade men who may have believed they'd walk away."
     
    At least 54 people were killed in the 7/7 blasts. Khan, 30, of Dewsbury, Shehzad Tanweer, 22, of Leeds, and Jamaican-born Lindsay, 19, of Aylesbury, Bucks, detonated devices on the Tube at Edgware Road, Aldgate and King's Cross.
     
    Hussain, 18, of Leeds, blasted the bus at Tavistock Square. The Tube explosions went off almost simultaneously. But the bus went up an hour later.
     
    Yesterday, Hussain's family told of their horror at the teenager's involvement in the massacre. They said in a statement: "We are devastated over the events of the past few days. Hasib was a loving and normal young man who gave us no concern and we are having difficulty taking this in.
     
    "Our thoughts are with all the bereaved families. We have to live with the loss of our son in these difficult circumstances.
     
    "We had no knowledge of his activities and, had we done, we would have done everything in our power to stop him. We urge anyone with information to cooperate fully with the authorities."
     
    Police are urgently investigating the missing 81 minutes between Hussain arriving from Luton in London and the time his bomb went off.
     
    His device may have malfunctioned. He may have lost his nerve. Or he may have panicked when he discovered the Northern Line, on which he is thought to have been due to travel, was suspended.
     
    Officers want to discover if Hussain met anyone else who either strengthened his faltering resolve or reset his flawed bomb.