NO REPLY! PROBABLY LOST!
Nick Green, Cumbria, 17th. June 2002.
- I note, with ever increasing agitation, that Mrs Beckett, head of the corrupt government department known as DEFRA, has failed to acknowledge the questions posed in a letter by the Cumbrian FMD Inquiry Team. The team chaired by Prof. Phil Thomas sent the questions and a covering letter on 8th May 2002. Rumours abound; not least the one that suggests that DEFRA have not received them
- This is not the first time DEFRA has indulged itself in this arrogant approach. On the 25th April 2002, I faxed the letter at Annex A. to Mr Elliot Morley. As of today I have had no reply.
- I also note that Morley appears to have lied again.
- In a Parliamentary Question on the 10th June 2002, Morley stated that we (DEFRA) had no record of receipt of letters sent on 12th and 21st March 2002 on behalf of Devon County Council and concerning Ash Moor Pit.
- However, DEFRA, proven liars, have faxed a copy of a letter from Mr Morley and dated April 4th 2002. The fax details a reply concerning a meeting to discuss the future of Ash Moor Pit. How, Mr Morley, could YOU have replied to a letter which DEFRA “was unable to trace”?
- Now then. Does Mr Morley assume we are all thick country folk? Does he really think we will continue to swallow this garbage without comment?
- As journalist Mr Simon Heffer recorded recently in reference to previous government lies, “This is not so much a culture of lies as one of insanity.”
- Mr Heffer also drew reference to convicted liars and criminals Mr Jeffrey Archer and Jonathan Aitken. He challenged “Head of State” Blair to sue newpapers he feels are telling untruths. But, Archer and Aitken followed this tactic! Blair will not, for those reasons, follow suit. He is also a coward!
- How much longer must English people have to accept such disgusting behaviour from these hypocritical and proven liars?